My June List. Finally, June came, and the Danish summer is here. It feels great to wear my summer clothes, which I have been looking forward to style in different ways for the warmer day. I handed in my master thesis earlier this month. Ever since, most of my days have been spent preparing for the exam. However, I can feel a change in how I prepare myself for the exams. As a mom, time may feel rushed, at least in my experience. Lately, I find myself working for a few hours in the evening before bedtime. It is working okay so far.
My June Intention
- Master thesis presentation which is happening this Thursday early in the morning. I can’t wait to finish school
- Finish listening to The Female Brain book, which I started a week ago.
- Workout in the fitness again as the fitness centers have opened again since lockdown in March. This has also sparked a lot of motivation to work out again
- Garden work as there is a lot to do in our small garden. After the exam on Thursday, I have plenty of time to tend it.
- See friends frequently because I have not had smooch human contact other thinly family here in DK, and I need more cozy time with friends
Looking forward to
- Having more video calls with my mom. I always get so happy after talking to her and my sister
- A planned trip to Flensburg in German in July
- Visit family friends that have not seen since last year in April
I am excited
- To see how life unfolds itself once I am done with studies
- I will soon start to search for a new job.
I am not excited about
- My periods which came back 3-4 months ago and every time have them, I feel confused. I am also getting terrible PMS than I ever before.
That was it for today and my June list. hope you are doing well. As always, Thank you for reading and talk to you soon.