My July List. Ever since I finished my studies a few weeks ago, it feels weird to wake up in the morning without worrying about uni-projects. So far, I love the less stressful days, and I have already picked up on the things that I have not done in a long time.
My July intentions
- Baking – I am gaining a sweet-tooth, and it is getting out of control, lately. I am baking and ensuring that I use less sugar, which Axel does not like. He likes sugary stuff, but so far, it is going well.
- Exercise/run twice a week – Planning to either workout or go for a run twice a week. I lost all my muscles during the lockdown. Right now, I am focusing on getting my body to exercise again.
- Sewing – I have a few pieces in my closet that need to be adjusted. The idea is to avoid buying new clothes. I have lost a few inches, and I need to work with what I have.
I am excited
- To start listening to a new book. I listened to “Everything is f*cked” in one week. Still trying to find what my next audiobook will be
- Summer vacation – We will have three weeks’ summer vacations, and that excites me so much. I mentioned in my June list that we are traveling to Flensburg for one week.
I am currently
- I am eating fewer carbs since last year, mid-December. I notice so much change. I feel lighter, less bloated, and when I am out for runs, I ran longer with minimal breaks as I don’t experience fatigue as I did before.
Looking forward to cathing up with you so soon.
Take care …x