My friend Benya makes a list of things she wishes to do or favorite things every month. You can see her listings here. I got inspired by her. From now on, I will be sharing a list of different things every month.
February has been tough on me in terms of the weather. And, I found myself struggling with weather depression. Since I came to Dk, the weather affects me only during January. But, as I mentioned on my Instagram, I got super busy this year, and days flew by fast. On the bright side, I think I have found a way of overcoming it and be more positive
My intentions to fight weather depression
- Workout more, as it leaves me feeling so energetic and positive. It is like I am a new person
- Daily Journal has been helping with writing down my thoughts. I get to find out what exactly makes me feel sad and how to tackle it.
- Eat healthily – I started eating more greens and fewer carbohydrates during mid-December. I want to continue to do so because I feel lighter and less bloated than ever before.
- Take more pictures – Photography is like a therapy to me. It is a way of de-stressing while at the same time telling a story through the less.
- Meet friends – According to some studies, being with around friends can relieve stress. I think, in this case, it will be helpful to meet friends, have coffee, talk, or even take pictures.
Looking forward to
- Celebrate our niece birthday in Vejle
- Be registered for my master thesis because there was an error, and I am not on the list
I am grateful for
- My little family – It is a blessing
- Technology – because I now can video call my mom, and we can have good conversations together. It was challenging to do so 10 yrs ago.
- Being in a country where there are so many possibilities. All I need to do is grab the possibilities that I have access to, and I am able to manage.
Pictures shot by Axel